Monday, November 12, 2012

Its getting festive in here!!

My television recently got digitalised thanks to some legal procedured adopted by three metro cities of India. And that's how I got BBC Entertainment which also shows Doctor Who. This is one man I had heard a lot about, particularly from the Bloggess. And I was so excited to get to watch him! 

I still am quite confused about it. Because I started watching mid way. I have asked my boyfriend to get the entire 2005 reboot for me once he comes here this December! But I am already in love, with Donna Noble. She's brilliant! 

This weekend was a rough one for me, but I did find the time to introduce Amanda Palmer to T Man through a video. It was the latest uncensored not safe for work version of "Do it with a rock star" and boy was he traumatised after that!! :D


Here's the link in case you're curious:

T Man: oiiiiiiii no don't touch her there!!! 

Also my friends did something real nice. They updated two of my Kerala trip pictures as their cover photos on Fbook. And that makes me a little guilty cause I didn't share it here...so here you go:


Also while uploading this the dhak started beating out its unmistakeable festive beats...Diwali is here you guys!!

Happy Diwali! :)

Now I'm going to back to reading The Stranger Beside Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment