Thursday, November 29, 2012

Of Food and other things!

This post is going to have a lot of references to food, so if you're dieting or something, you should probably just avoid it.

I've been having a lot of good food this week and even though I know you don't really give a shit about it, I can't help myself!

So here goes:

Guilty Pleasure (GP)1 :

Kookie Jar pasta. OMG this almost gave me a mini orgasm (and that is saying something cause I am still a maiden)....Hold on, I just realised that you can have an orgasm even if you're a maiden, but whatever.

This is the perfect spot to insert a picture here to end the awkwardness and show you what I mean but I was too into it to take a snap. It has these huge chunks of chicken and I always like the white sauce version of the pasta so it was creamy,cheesy and just....heaven!

GP 2:

Mysore Pak.
You knw what really gets me every time is that it melts in your mouth! Its like silk....and so soft! Here's a picture:
Moving on: GP 3:
Kookie Jar Mousse.
As you can see I am a little obsessed with Kookie Jar, and they didn't even pay me for the post! My dream job is to just be an OTC girl of Kookie Jar!
Coming back to the mousse I love the chocolatey, gooey cake bit at the end.

PS. Need I remind you that I have Semester exams going on? As is evident, I am buckling under pressure and food is just....always there!
O O and also butter! Butter you guys....I am discovering a whole new dimension to butter! It comforts me and pats me on the shoulder and gives me a bear hug!

PPS. I totally should not write this here but my boyfriend challenged me to and I just can't give up a challenge. So gather around....he plays Call Of Duty on-line right?And guess what his name is?

ummm....er...Darn.
Its Butt Fungus.

There. I said it. Don't hate me for this. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment