Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Happy Day

Merry Christmas everybody!!

 25th December is THE most important day in my calendar. Not because it is Christmas, but because it's T Man's birthday. :)

This date has more meaning to me than you think. Let's just say, T Man is my redemption for all the shit that happened in the past and it is not even ironic that his birthday is on the 25th, just a loving message from God.

This place is very special to us. It marks the gateway to where our journey began together. We revisited here, after two years and it was just as magical.

This Christmas I wish you happiness, and I wish you find someone as special as I have to accompany me through this lonely journey called life. T Man, you add the happy to my journey. Happy Birthday sweet Man. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment