Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Okay, You Can Skip This.

Remember that time when you decided to wake up all fresh and early, maybe at 7? And you put an alarm in but it never rings...so you wake up at ten instead? 

Of course you don't! cause that's what happened to me today morning! 

My phone is very non-co-operative about alarms. Or maybe it is trying to make me get hate mail! 

Which I am expecting from my mentor...because well, I am sucking at my internship right now! 

What can I say...it was Christmas! Cut me some slack! 

I met an old school friend yesterday. And we started talking like no time had passed between 2008(the year I passed out of school) and now.  

She: they don't have bras my size in America.

Me: what are you talking about, I thought America was Braland!

She: yeah. It is.

And then she went on to tell me how there are special winter bras and other such details.

I have no idea why I'm writing about this here.

Except maybe when you see two girls huddled together talking animatedly in the mall, you should probably know they are talking about the availability or lack of the correct bra sizes?

Not really, unless I want to get feminist hate mail!

PS. We talked more than just bras.

I need to stop saying the B word now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment