Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On Super Powers and Decisions.

I should have come with super powers. Seriously. 

It always makes me wonder how hard it is for each of us to cope with daily life. And how much nicer it would be if we had one super power each. I mean I have NO problem with more than one, but I am just speaking in terms of fairness. At least one super power each. 

I know there are many of us who would like a choice in this case. But for me, if I were allowed to choose one super power: I would end up having none! (I have major decision taking phobia) I don't know what is the fancy word for it though. Okay, I just Googled it. It's called Decidophobia. Not that fancy. :/ 

And it is weird, because I have to take so many decisions on a day to day basis. And I thank God every time that the consequences of decisions made, affect...mostly me. And somehow, I always end up distancing myself from the decisions I make. 

I mentioned in my last post how I let my horoscope decide what is the one thing I want to focus on, in a day. Let's just say that I have plenty more methods to cope with situations where I have been left with nothing but choice. 

It isn't like I can't decide between right and wrong. That is clearer to me more than anything else. But it is the finer nuanced decisions that I face supreme difficulty in dealing with! 

Enough said. I just realised this post is a vent. And if you came here and actually read through this...well, thank you! and to show my appreciation I am going to share two songs that are my absolute favourites at the moment!

Yes, trouble seems to be the theme this week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment