Thursday, January 10, 2013

This is What Happens When A Very Important Filter stops Working! :D

Here's a direct lift from a message T -Man sent me:

"'Dad' and 'dick' go so well together! Has.Started.Again. Kill me."

This is what it is like right now: T Man has postponed his departure  for a week (yayyyy ME!! :D)

And is having to face quite a bit of torment from his dad, especially in the mornings (over breakfast).

 I asked him if things were any better after we met up for coffee the same day.

T Man: Nah, dad's never going to change.But my mother is finally seeing the whole picture.

Me: Really? So she is not being hard on you anymore?

T Man: No not as much as I thought she would be. The reason is pretty simple if you think about it.

Me: And what's that?

T Man: There's a Dick that unites us.

Me: ~snorts coffee out of my nostrils~

Realisation dawns on T Man's face.

~severe head shake~

~muffled sounds coming from me~

I.STILL.CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment