Monday, February 11, 2013

Because I Want To Be Worth It.


Here’s a conversation I had with a friend at the University:
Me: I have to leave now. I’m expecting a package from Flipkart. A book actually.
Friend: What book?
Me: “From The Dust Returned” .
Friend: So you bought a whole book on the 10 second rule?
Me: I'm starting to wonder why we talk at all?

On a totally unrelated note,
My mother bought me a pair of really cute earrings  and I would share a picture here but I’m hating myself too much at the moment to share real pictures of me or anything that belongs to me. I don’t know where this hatred is springing from but I am finding hard to deal  with it. It’s leaving me unnerved.
Please pray and hope that I get through this without causing any pain to the people  I love and cherish in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment