Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Don't Even Know Anymore!



Mom: our neighbour downstairs had all good things to say about you today.
Me: Oh really? I met her the other day on my way to the Uni.
Mom: Yeah, she said that you just grab things at hand and wear them to your University, don’t dress up much, in other words, nice and simple.
Me: Wow…she just called me lazy and dull, that I have basically no sense of fashion.. And you think that’s being nice?
Mom: Really now, I don’t know where you’d get that idea from…I don’t understand how your mind works sometimes…
                                         
Well, don’t worry mom sometimes I don’t get me too. But this time I’m pretty much spot on in feeling… judged. Unless the good neighbour really didn’t mean any harm: in which case I feel insulted and scared wondering if I’m guilty of being obnoxious to unsuspecting people without even realising that I’m hurting them?
Have I been doing this all my life? 


Yes, this sums it up...pretty much. 


1 comment: