Sunday, February 3, 2013

This Is Sheer Awesomeness!

Pinterest comes up with things I wish I'd known so many years ago when I was trying crazy hard to fit in:

Source: Robin Plemmons
Well of course! Why didn't my head ever think of that?! 
Also, I just realised that we couldn't afford a washing machine till much later on...so maybe the normal tab on the dryer wouldn't have really registered till now. 
Ah, well. Thank God for washing machines now! They are perfect for home-made jack-in-the-boxes!!
Speaking of stuff springing out of nowhere...how awesome is Shaun of The Dead?! I watched that movie yesterday, before an exam. And I totally regret it (moreso today because the darned exam got cancelled) !

If you don't follow me on Twitter then here's why: the central Government of India has a sick sense of humour. Because they sent the afternoon question papers in the morning lot which was about technical Bio-stuff. We were so desperate to fill our OMR sheets we begged the invigilator to have the wrong question papers! But she just glared at us. 

So yeah. That happened. 

1 comment: