Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What My Bandh Is Going To Be Like.


Tomorrow there is a “bandh” in our state: something that political parties carry out to protest injustices in the hike in oil prices, etc. For me, it is one of those holidays where your mom is forced to stay at home. And she either gets very cranky or very busy with household activities. I would avoid both of these modes if I could.
The fact that I’m on a deadline to finish the project I had started in December? Not helping at all. I have been staying up late into the night. And it’s different, fun even. My Twitter feed and T Man keep me company. The work at hand? I don’t even want to talk about it. Just one word: mundane.
I have been feeling like this fish lately. A Lot.

Just focussing on the work at hand for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment