Friday, April 5, 2013

Nature's Gifts

I apologise for being so negligent in writing here. It is not entirely my fault. The internet connection has been lousy here due to an accident with a submarine and the..umm..internet cable? (don't take my word for it). Also I've been watching back-to-back episodes of Breaking Bad till I realised on Thursday that I have two very important exams in a few days. 

I had tweeted about keeping in touch with my happy place and that's what I'm going to be doing here over the weekend, because God knows I can do with this mental exercise. 

I don't have a set definition of a happy place so I'll let the pictures do the talking. 

This was taken during a village walk in Kerala. We'd traveled in a house boat and were parked near a village for the evening.

I remember having a minor fight with my cousin before i saw this. And somehow, despite feeling angry and heavy it acted like an immediate soothing balm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment