Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ramp Walking In A Crowded Bus, And Other Sad Metaphors Of Life.

Okay, I don't know how to "Call-in" on a conference call on Skype. 

And I can't stop crying...

Well that escalated quickly.... @Emma Billing ahahahaha!


It's turning out to be a nail biting  week and by the time it's done with me it's going to flaunt its  shiny immaculate bear claws at me, and I have nothing to show for it other than my  bleeding ugly cuticles...

This reminds me of that time I was waiting impatiently in an auto rickshaw  for a traffic snarl to clear up, and it was funny cause the stop where I'd get off  was just a little bit further away...so I got all impatient, got off the auto,  till I realised what was causing the snarl in the first place. 

There was this careless car driver  who had parked and gone off somewhere. His car was obstructing the path of a  bus.Moreover,  it was stranded:  because there was this huge ass sandhill as well (yes sandhills are a common sight on the roads thanks to all the contruction work that keeps happening). Yup, bus wedged between car and sandhill: shit you can write about because you live in Kolkata, India. 

So I had little choice but to use the bus as a static passage.  I got on it and then got off it & continued walking, despite the heated stares I received from the waiting passengers: "look at you gliding along like you own this bus." I was very nonchalant about it, and pretended that  this kind of shit happens every day. 

                                                                *~*~*~

My life feels like it's caught in a static bus passage way and I'm waiting for the bus to finally start moving or to just get off it, so I can come back home...you know? 

It's taking too long a  time, though. 

And although I'm trying to be nonchalant about being caught in this weird place at a weird time, it's catching up.. 

bus


Maybe they should put on some music while we wait... or something. 

Updated: Turns out? all I had to do to get in on that call? Was to use my mobile phone to dial the fucking numbers and not go via Skype at all...

~sigh~ 

Can I die yet? 

Please? 



No comments:

Post a Comment