Monday, March 24, 2014

Over Thinking BuzzFeed Quizzes

So BuzzFeed quizes are very popular.

And every time someone publishes a quiz result, I get all pissy at this person and go "seriously? you need to know what kind of pastry you are?"

Then I always end up taking  the same quiz because now I'm too curious to know what I am.

VIENNOISERIES (croissants & roul├ęs au chocOlat) - There's absolutely nothing better than chocolate croissants
I am a French croissant, just in case you were wondering.
Image Courtesy: Pinterest. 



But I will never publish these results on my time line.

Can't help but wonder if this makes me a hypocrite.

This one time I thought I would actually make an excel sheet of all these quizes I'm taking with the results and then post it in the About Me page of this blog. But most of the time, I click on an option in the quiz because it sounds fun rather than something I would really pick-because-that's-me, so I don't know how much of these quiz results would really reflect me....I think?

And now I'm thinking about thinking on BuzzFeed Quizzes. Worst. Wormhole. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment