Saturday, March 14, 2015

This Is The Closest I've Come To Writing About Sports- Hungover. Football- Genius Much?!

You know what would be fun to watch? Hungover Football. Like football except everyone would have to be hungover while playing? When I pitched this idea to a friend, it was immediately assumed I have a drinking problem. Or that I am an intolerant teetotaller. 


So I had to clarify that this in fact showcased my constant need to innovate and engage people in fun activities! (and now I sound like a CV...that must count as a skill right? can I put that on my CV?)


And then they just assumed I'm sadistic. (There's a history though: this friend I know, recently got married on Facebook. Or so it seems, because she's documented every.damn.move there...and that got me thinking if this is the future you guys. Getting married on social media. So anyway, she put up this profile picture with her hubby and it's in grey-tone. So I commented "may there be 50 shades and more..." with a winkey smiley, and somehow my friends think that was excessively inappropriate!! I think I'm going to be walking into a we-need-to-have-a-talk room full of concerned eyes any time now.) 

So I digress....
Hungover Football...would have to be...


a series of very quiet matches. So no  cheering or booing cause you're giving the players a headache you asshole...dude can't focus... let him be! Also no on-pitch shouting or any sort of commentary(which is a relief cause that ish puts me to sleep). 


And instead of getting caught for steroids and shit, the players could get caught pre- match evening, only if they weren't drinking enough. Or pretending to drink while they're only nursing a  glass of soda. I'm thinking there should be some kind of technology to detect that? 


I need to think this through, but everyone kind of stopped listening after I pitched that whole getting married on social media idea. My efforts are wasted I tell you...wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment