Sunday, July 10, 2016

On Resilience

The Life And Death of Julius Caesar 

Act III

Scene II. The Forum 

Antony 

O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

I don't write about events in the news that disturb me simply because I take a while to form a succinct view on it, while accepting that there's very little I could do, most of the time. 

This is of course based on what I read about it on-line from several quarters. Then I'll finally have one consolidated opinion borrowing a little that I agree with from everybody and I feel like it wouldn't be fair to share that and pass it off as mine. 

I link and retweet as much as I can, without bogging you down with the general sense of doom about all that is happening around the world. Yes, it's sad. Yes it's heartbreaking and all of us...are still here, looking for the light, willing to look forward, move forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment