Sunday, August 14, 2016

Crush Them With Love.



The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark 

Act I 

Scene III. A room in Polonius' house 

Lord Polonius 

Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend, 
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry. 

  
And it was all...yellow.
There is a Chipmunk in this photo. I think I found my spot at the Uni


Things I found out about myself this week - 

  • I suck at volleyball. I hate sporty things that involve balls in general actually. Probably because I suck at it. 
Why yes, that is in fact strawberries with whipped cream on my breakfast cereal
  • If I have strawberries and whipped cream in the fridge I will never want to cook because that's what I'll want to have for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even snacks, really. 
  • The ouchy corn I had back at home is getting ouchier and I might be losing a foot. Or something. 
  • I now know how to fix a flush, thanks to YouTube. 

I am more proud about that last point than is normal for a 27 year old. 

I feel old. 

Also the homesickness has finally hit...I think. I don't want to weep all over this post. But I'm a ball of mush right now. Love violently  if you have to you guys. Love hard. You never know when it will suddenly all change and you will find yourself weeping into your pillow while listening to Jenny Lewis. 


Always 



No comments:

Post a Comment